Part time hours, with a full agency experience!
Public Relations Assistant (Part time)
The ideal Public Relations Assistant will be an organized multi-tasker who is ready to learn and available 25-30 hours per week. Someone who understands the importance of deadlines, can follow through on projects from beginning to end, and has a go-getter attitude will feel right at home on our team.
What We’d Like to See:
• One or two semesters of internship experience
• Strong writing skills with a thorough understanding of AP Style
• Excellent organization skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Innate problem-solving abilities coupled with the capability to develop creative solutions that achieve measurable results for clients
If you think you have what it takes to join the dynamic team at Meridian Group, please send a resume and cover letter to Amara Betoney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sarah Taylor: As a Public Relations Specialist, Sarah utilizes her passion and positive attitude as she generates media coverage for clients. Before joining the team at Meridian Group, Sarah gained experience in community relations, marketing and event planning through positions at the Norfolk Tides Baseball Club and the United States Collegiate Athletic Association. Sarah graduated from Old Dominion University with a Master’s in Education with a concentration in Sport Management. In her spare time, Sarah enjoys attending as many country concerts as possible, cheering on the ODU Monarchs and hanging with her golden retriever, Chief.