Do you want to work for exciting clients? Do you have a passion for PR? We may have the right position for you! Take a look at our PR Account Coordinator opening, and see if it’s a fit!
Public Relations Account Coordinator
The Public Relations Account Coordinator position is ideal for someone who understands the importance of deadlines, and has a “big picture” mentality to follow through on projects from beginning to end. The candidate must be able to think strategically, understand the power of a strong and informed online voice and have a desire to learn. This position receives training in marketing, communications and public relations by team and account leads.
What You’ll be Doing:
• Assist in implementing communications strategies, programs and plans
• Promoting client services and products through media relations and events
• Navigating media contacts to powerfully tell client stories with valuable content and consistent dialogue
• Creating editorial and social content calendars
• Creating effective fact sheets, press releases, and online content (blogs, webcopy, bylines)
What We’d Like to See:
• A desire to work in the fast-paced world of public relations, social media and marketing
• 1-3 years of experience in a related field
• Strong writing skills with a thorough understanding of AP Style, excellent grasp of grammar, and the ability to produce materials under pressure and on deadline
• Excellent organization skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Innate problem-solving abilities coupled with the capability to develop creative solutions that achieve measurable results for clients
• Thorough knowledge of the principles of public relations, and how they fit into and complement comprehensive marketing campaigns
• Ability to work in a fun and fast-paced environment
If you think you have what it takes to join the dynamic team at Meridian Group, please send a resume to Terry Kelley and Amara Betoney at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.